Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend in Columbia!

This weekend I went to visit my friend, Beth in Columbia. It was a great time for me to get away from St. Louis and have some relaxing fun with my friend. We took in a bonfire/hayride, tailgated before the Mizzou game, and went shopping. She bought a new house out there, so we got to peek in the windows. I'm really proud of her for purchasing this house. It's a great find! I also got to meet up with Dustin and Neesha for dinner on Saturday night. I absolutely enjoy hanging out with them and catching up whenever I can. And, of course, ate some Shakesphere's today. Delicious. I'm realizing more and more that it is so important to have a close set of friends who support you and call you out when you're stupid.

Tomorrow I start back up with indoor volleyball...super excited to get back into a sports groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment