Monday, March 8, 2010

Week 2.

I won the weigh-in at school this week...YAY!!! I lost 2 pounds this week which brings the total up to 7.8 pounds in 2 weeks. Very excited for that. This week has been kind of crazy eating wise anyway. I got my girl scout cookies and I had a baby shower that I went to. Other than those slip-ups, I did pretty well this week.

Last night I made spaghetti squash for dinner. It's actually really good. I also ran across this recipe on a blog for black bean brownies and I tried those. They aren't to bad. Definitely not a brownie, but still get the fudgy flavor and everything.

I'm enjoying this time in my life as I learn new recipes and embark on a healthy lifestyle change. Hopefully, I'll be getting more money as the contest goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment