Saturday, January 12, 2013

Level 2...Day 1...Oh my gosh!!

Today I got up and did the first day of Level 2 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. 

I've been doing ok with Level 1, but after 10 days you are supposed to move onto Level 2.  Holy Goodness...Level 2 is hard!  I struggled through the plank exercises and had to take some breaks, but I did it.  Then, I went outside and took advantage of this 60 degree weather in January.  I went for a 20 minute walk/run.

I'm feeling pretty good with this exercising thing. I'm actually pretty proud of myself for doing it straight for 10 days. 

The rest of the weekend is pretty low key, but I might be going to see Les Mis tonight finally!  I'm also singing at church tonight too.  I'm pretty excited to be singing for the first time at Simple Church tonight. 

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment