Friday, August 6, 2010

My Chance to Dance....

I'm watching this show on CMT called "Your Chance to Dance" and I feel like it was made for me and my friends. You learn dances to popular songs. I've already seen Backstreet Boys and N'Sync on the show. I love it!!! Nothing like wasting your Friday night away in front of mindless TV.

In other news...I've started using my exercise ball that I bought. I've done the abs, arms, and legs exercise 1 time each. Much harder than I thought. My friend Hannah said I should videotape myself because of the stories I was telling her. Oh well.

I'm back to work now. Time for a new year and new outlook. My verse for the year is Phillipians 2:14: Do everything without complaining or arguing.

I leave you with a few pictures of the cutest baby I can think of:) I love this picture of my brother and his son.


No comments:

Post a Comment