Wednesday, June 22, 2011

One Year Later....

Here we go again! Maybe someday I keep with this blog thing. Hopefully this summer. This summer has proven to be sort of difficult for me. I usually enjoy my summers off (one of the lovely benefits of working in a school)! This year I decided to teach summer school so I could pay off my student loans. It's really not that bad, but I do NOT like getting up early. Oh well....one week left:) I can handle that!




In other news, my nephew Noah turned 1 on June 19th. That is crazy! This year has flown by so quickly. He is becoming such a BOY! Loves balls and books and it talking up a storm already! Happy Birthday to my favorite little guy!!







On a more personal note, I started training for a 5K. I joined a program through Fleet Feet after much persuasion from my good friend Beth. I'm already 6 weeks in and I must say that I am really starting to enjoy myself. I am still really really slow, but I have come so far from where I started. Who knows...when I look back next summer I might actually enjoy running and be running on a regular basis. At least I am getting some great clothes from this hobby.

It's definitely not a cheap hobby, that's for sure!

Hopefully I'll get into blogging a little more. I have a lot going on right now and I'm really enjoying where my life is headed. Stay tuned....it's gonna be a great ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment