Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer has come and gone

Hey Everyone! Man, this first week back has been crazy! I have been sitting in meeting for the last 4 days learning new IEP programs and the annual "Go Get 'Em" meeting from the district. Thank goodness for the weekend before meetings again on Monday and Tuesday.

As for the rest of my life this week, I have enjoyed every moment! Wednesday night was communion service at my church. It was a phenomenal service. Just singing and worshipping about how much God loves us and letting that sink in is sometimes overwhelming.

Thursday night Emily and I met up for dinner because Cynthia had to work late:( We went to Stir Crazy and I my food was great and I'm still eating it!

Last night I totally chilled out on the couch and caught up on my mindless tv shows from the week. This morning I got up and ran 1.5 miles on the treadmill in 25:59. I'm pretty proud of myself. I increased my pace a little and also ran for the first 10 minutes. After that I did a run 4 minutes/walk 2 minutes for the rest of the time.

I'm hoping to continue with the maintenance plan that Kristen from Fleet Feet sent out. The hardest part will be fitting this into my school year. I'm definitely not a morning person, but I run the best in the morning. We shall see how this works!

For the rest of today I'm going to go back to school shopping during Missouri's tax free weekend! Then, I'm meeting up with Alicia and Amy tonight for a girls' night out. Here's to a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment