Sunday, August 14, 2011

Trying to get the hang of this

Hey there! I'm trying to get the hang of this blogging thing. I'm not good at updating every day. Hopefully I'll get better!

Well, the school year has begun and this year is going to be very different from last year and maybe not in a good way. I'm not sure yet. My students are very different from last year's students and require a little more direction. But I'm sure it will be a great year.

On the running front, I ran 1.5 miles on Wednesday and I'm getting ready to run right now as soon as I finish watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. I know...I know...I'm like the last one to see it. That's ok though:)

Tonight Hannah and I are going to see Bye Bye Birdie at the Muny. I'm excited and hoping it brings back some great high school memories. I played Rose Alvarez in my high school's rendition and I have already warned Hannah that I know every word:) I'm sure I will annoy someone tonight, but hopefully I can keep my singing to myself. We love you Conrad. Oh yes we dooooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment