Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Here we Go!

I'm going to keep this running thing up on my own. I'm going to use part of this blog to document the exercise that I did each day. Hopefully it will be my accountability.

Today I ran on the treadmill because it is just still so stinkin' hot! I ran/walked 1 mile. I ran a little longer during each interval and and a slightly faster pace. So, I'm pretty proud of myself.

Mile 1 - 17:54

I'm heading to Fast Eddie's today with the work girls. I'm really excited for some cheap food and good times! Then, tomorrow, I'm off to the Lake of the Ozarks for some much needed vacation time with Julie. Julie is my best friend from college. Since she moved to Little Rock, I hardly ever see her, but we try to do some sort of trip every summer. I'm excited for some rest and relaxation and maybe a little exercise:)

No comments:

Post a Comment