Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to the Grind

Went back to work today after an amazing break off. Luckily we just had professional development today and the kids will come back tomorrow. I have good ideas in my head for this semester, but we will see what I come up with.

For breakfast, I had a bowl of cheerios and a banana at about 10:00 am. I was also able to try out my new coffeemaker I got from my brother and sister-in-law for Christmas. I was able to program it the night before and used this amazing English Toffee coffee I got from Emily. It was a great start to the day considering I gave up soda...or at least once a week:)

Lunch was a meet-up with co-workers for a pizza buffet. Not the healthiest, but delicious.

Got out of the training a little earlier and was able to get a run/walk in. I started on the treadmill at the fitness center with a walk 2 minute/run 1 minute; however, the treadmill quit at minute 6. So I finished the workout outside around the apartment complex. I couldn't time it, but I split up the laps with running and walking. So, I think I started out ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment